Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Kiddy cards

I love this Zoo Babies stamp set. 

I used a retired border embossing folder on the edge and some washi tape just above the embossing.
The washi on the left if from Sweet Lil' Things Washi and the one on the right is from Bohemian Washi

The zebra is stamped with black archival ink, the giraffe with crushed curry and the elephant with tip top taupe.
The ribbon is Crumb Cake seam binding.

I also made these cute baby cards using a retired 'baby's first' stamp set from about 10 years ago.


On the first card I used a size A clear block to stamp the coloured blocks and on the second I made a square mask and used the largest paint brush stamp from 'work of art' to stamp the coloured through the opening in the mask.

The colours on the squares are Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and So Saffron
And I used the new thick whisper white card stock on these, they make perfect single layer cards!










No comments:

Post a Comment